Pre-order Pixie’s new CD single “Nasty” on her official store and you’ll get an invitation to get your single signed by Pixie in London on March 15th. The physical single will be released on March 10th via Virgin EMI Records.
A new song, titled “Love ATM”, has been added to the database of BMI. It was written by Pixie Lott, Jarrad Rogers (Bright Lights) and Jonny Lattimer (Ellie Goulding – Starry Eyed) and is listed with Imagem Music as the publisher. It’s unknown if “Love ATM” will be on Pixie’s third album.
Pixie and The Vamps teamed up to record and release a new version of the band’s second single “Wild Heart” from their debut album. The song is out on iTunes now, you can buy it by clicking on the single cover below. (It’s available everywhere in Europe, but in Germany, it will be released on February 28th.)
You can pre-order now the “Nasty” single EP on iTunes. It includes the studio version of “Nasty”, “When You Were My Man” and “Wake Me Up” in the Live At The Pool version and “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” which was featured exclusively in the B&Q campaign.
Click on the single cover below to pre-order it. (It’s available worldwide, except the USA, Germany and Australia.)
UPDATE: The acoustic version of “Nasty” from the Live At The Pool session is also available to pre-order on iTunes. Click here to get it.
- Her first single off the album is called “Nasty”.
- She revealed the album cover.
- The title of her third album is “Pixie Lott”. She chose this name because it represents her the best.
- She would’ve released “Coming Home” from “Turn It Up Louder” and “Stevie on the Radio” from “Young Foolish Happy” as singles.
- The “Nasty” music video was shot by Bryan Barber. He’s already worked with Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and Christina Aguilera.
- It’ll be released really soon.
- Her favourite lyrics, she wrote, are “We Just Go On” on “Young Foolish Happy”.
- She likes the lyrics of “Lose Yourself” by Eminem.
- There is a song about her grandmom who passed away last year. It’s called “Cry & Smile”. This is the most personal track on “Pixie Lott”.
- There is no rapping on the new album.
- The “Nasty” single will be released in January.
You can re-watch the hangout here.
Pixie will be shooting a new music video on Tuesday, November 12th. The video will focus on her and a boy who has two sides to his personality: a boring, conservative look and a bad boy type. Two girls will also appear in it as Pixie’s friends. More details are coming soon.
Are you excited, Cats?