The second episode from the sixth season of “Inspector George Gently”, titled “Blue for Bluebird”, airs tonight at 8.30pm on BBC One with Pixie appearing as a guest star.
If you don’t live in the UK, you can watch her here.
A new song, titled “Love ATM”, has been added to the database of BMI. It was written by Pixie Lott, Jarrad Rogers (Bright Lights) and Jonny Lattimer (Ellie Goulding – Starry Eyed) and is listed with Imagem Music as the publisher. It’s unknown if “Love ATM” will be on Pixie’s third album.
Pixie and The Vamps teamed up to record and release a new version of the band’s second single “Wild Heart” from their debut album. The song is out on iTunes now, you can buy it by clicking on the single cover below. (It’s available everywhere in Europe, but in Germany, it will be released on February 28th.)
You can pre-order now the “Nasty” single EP on iTunes. It includes the studio version of “Nasty”, “When You Were My Man” and “Wake Me Up” in the Live At The Pool version and “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” which was featured exclusively in the B&Q campaign.
Click on the single cover below to pre-order it. (It’s available worldwide, except the USA, Germany and Australia.)
UPDATE: The acoustic version of “Nasty” from the Live At The Pool session is also available to pre-order on iTunes. Click here to get it.
- Her first single off the album is called “Nasty”.
- She revealed the album cover.
- The title of her third album is “Pixie Lott”. She chose this name because it represents her the best.
- She would’ve released “Coming Home” from “Turn It Up Louder” and “Stevie on the Radio” from “Young Foolish Happy” as singles.
- The “Nasty” music video was shot by Bryan Barber. He’s already worked with Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and Christina Aguilera.
- It’ll be released really soon.
- Her favourite lyrics, she wrote, are “We Just Go On” on “Young Foolish Happy”.
- She likes the lyrics of “Lose Yourself” by Eminem.
- There is a song about her grandmom who passed away last year. It’s called “Cry & Smile”. This is the most personal track on “Pixie Lott”.
- There is no rapping on the new album.
- The “Nasty” single will be released in January.
You can re-watch the hangout here.
Pixie will be shooting a new music video on Tuesday, November 12th. The video will focus on her and a boy who has two sides to his personality: a boring, conservative look and a bad boy type. Two girls will also appear in it as Pixie’s friends. More details are coming soon.
Are you excited, Cats?
On Tuesday, Pixie gave a phone interview to Free Radio, answering questions about the new album, her Twitter username change and her upcoming performance. Listen to it below.
Danilo revealed the first photos of Pixie’s 2014 calendar. These are very small, but I’m sure they will come in bigger size soon.
Don’t forget to pre-order your own calendar which will be released next week.
Pixie’s music video for her last single from the “Young Foolish Happy” era, “Kiss the Stars”, has reached 7 million views on YouTube, becoming her 5th most watched music video on YouTube and 4th on her VEVO channel.
“All About Tonight” has been certified Gold by The BPI (British Phonographic Industry) with sales of over 400,000 copies in the UK. The single was released two years ago and debuted atop on the UK Singles Chart, marking Pixie’s third number-one single in the country. “All About Tonight” is her most successful song to date and her only single that went Gold.