If you missed Pixie’s Google+ Hangout today, you can now watch it below.
On tomorrow’s My Playlister on BBC Radio 1, Pixie Lott is going to be taking over and playing her SOUL ‘Old School to New School’ Playlist, including music from Adele, Amy Winehouse, Bruno Mars, Sam Smith – plus her new song “Nasty”!
You can hear a little snippet from the show of Pixie explaining the moment when her amazing career began.
Tune in, Cats!
Yesterday, Pixie was in attendance at Rodial Beautiful Awards held at St Martins Lane Hotel in London. She won the Most Stylish Award. Congratulations, Pixie!
- “Nasty” has reached top 10 on iTunes in four countries: Brazil, Hungary, Singapore and the UK.
- Pixie will be logging in for a Google+ Hangout and an exclusive live performance from the YouTube Space London tomorrow. Here you will be able to watch it.
- Pixie will be on BBC Radio 1′s My Playlister show on Wednesday at 9pm. Don’t miss it!
- Keith Lemon’s show Celebrity Juice is returning to ITV2 on Thursday at 10pm with Pixie and Kian Egan as guests.
- Pixie will be at Habbo for a Q&A on Friday at 6pm.
- Keep voting for Pixie as FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World of 2014.
- For the latest news, follow @PixieLottWeb on Twitter and Facebook.
Listen to Mike Mago’s remix for Pixie’s new single “Nasty” which features on the physical CD. Buy it here.
According to Metro.co.uk, Pixie’s third album “Pixie Lott” will be released on Monday, May 12th. Read the article below.
Pixie Lott says she’s not as Nasty as she makes out after admitting a topless segment in her comeback pop video was just an illusion.
The 23-year-old blonde admits she likes to tease her fans but puts a limit on ever kicking off her kecks and going the Full Monty.
‘I wouldn’t go completely naked. I’m not that kind of person. I couldn’t do it. It would be too embarrassing. Especially the whole body… it would be too far,’ she blushed in an exclusive chat with Guilty Pleasures.
Revealing the secret to her new pop clip where she seemingly sings topless while holding a handbag to cover her breasts, she admitted: ‘I know it looks like I’m naked, but I am actually wearing something behind the bag. It just gives an illusion.’
Lott is also seen writhing around with a group of attractive music lovers in her video as well, but how does this make her long-term boyfriend, fashion model Oliver Cheshire, feel? ‘Oliver is fine with my videos. It’s the same as acting. You’re just in the role, like a character in a film,’ she says.
‘He understands as he has to do it with shoots as well.’
With Nasty out today, Lott kicked off a week of extensive promo with a storming performance at London’s G-A-Y on Saturday night, wearing a fluffy bra and hot pants.
And her diary is filled to the brim ahead of the release of her eponymous album on May 12.
‘I don’t really have days off at the moment. But I like that because it means I am doing all I can,’ she explained.
‘I definitely celebrated after G-A-Y as I was on such a high.
‘I was with all my friends. We had more than a few cocktails.’